2008年10月22日星期三

the hair straighter

Ok, I've heard that a lot of people grow their hair back and it's completely different from before. Mine was straight, fine and thin. It's now thick, curly and even softer than before. It's just about the same color, maybe a little darker. I've heard people say that it doesn't always stay this way. Someone told me after 2 years someone they know hair went back to normal. That was first I've ever heard of it. Anyone have something similar?
I have to say I'm at my wit's end with my hair. My boyfriend's mom reminds me that I should be thankful that I have hair, but I just don't know what to do with it. I feel like a 13 year old girl again with their first curling iron. I don't know how to work with hair like this. I never thought that I would cry over having hair.... I just wish I knew how to style it. Straight hair I knew. I had that for 32 years. Now, I've had curly hair for 6 months and I'm at my wit's end. No one seems to know what to do. I don't want to look like Annie... I see my hairdresser tomorrow.

2 条评论:

9ICOcom 说...

oh,man,that's so cool~~~~~~~~~~~~

匿名 说...

www.neu92.com www.neu92.com
www.neu92.com